Saturday, April 11, 2009

April 10- Please cater to my needs...

Today, for the first time ever, I learned how to do catering. Hamilton's Steak and Seafood hired me for their crew, and it was hard work! We covered a wedding reception, and I did everything from setting up tables, bussing drinks and dirty dishes, washing those dishes, vacuuming the stairs, setting up AGAIN, more bussing, more cleaning... you get the picture. And all of this in high heels (I couldn't find my flats!) Yeah, after walking up and down stairs for over 10 and a half hours, my calves better look like freakin rocks.

1 comments:

Elise said...

oh, i am so happy that you have joined the fabulous world of catering! seriously, it can be haaaard work, but i think it is fun as well. and the high heels? maybe not the best of ideas :D