Monday, April 13, 2009

April 11... Eggcelent.


It was bliss this year when my family cracked out the egg decorating for easter. I hadn't done this for years, and I was completely psyched to return to my childhood. And the best part- a SPARKLE KIT! I knew this glitter would soon become my new thing, but I didn't anticipate the sparkles to be expired. Instead of wet glitter mush, I pulled out a stretchy, dry taffy-like square of colored goo. But the show must go on! This is the result.


Jenelle, this egg is for you. I am so winning.

2 comments:

Bri Jordan said...

There is no way your sisters are pictured in this blog. Those girls are WAY too old!!

Elise said...

the sparkle goo is a wonderful addition to these eggs...you should probably buy some more on sale now and save it for next year!!!!