Friday, April 3, 2009

April 2- Looking Back

If any of you know me, you will understand that my foods don't mix. Neither do they switch places. Breakfast is morning. Three meals a day. And, I very seriously condone eating hamburgers with pancakes in the same meal. So today, I dove through my comfort zone, and I ate my meals backwards.


Starting with Cafe Rio for "dinner", Potatoes for "lunch" (there's not really much I can do about the timing of lunch haha), and Waffles for "breakfast" (in my pajamas.) If only I could find a way to make everything else backwards...


There's nothing that is more fulfilling than eating a giant waffle like a mouse.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you are my hero. I want to do this.

Bri Jordan said...

This is awesome. And Cafe Rio and waffles are like my 2 favorite meals. (Seperate...can't eat them together!!...gross!)

Lindsey Buck said...

You are my favorite person. Ever. I must obtain waffles.